- Whenever LEI obtains, holds, uses, or discloses your personal information, we endeavor to act in a way that is not detrimental to your rights and interests.
- In general, you can visit LEI’s Web site anonymously and without revealing any personal information.
- Through the formulation of appropriate security measures, LEI endeavors to prevent any leakage or loss of, or damage or unauthorized access to, personal information we obtain from you.
- LEI will use your personal information only when essential for achieving either of the following objectives:
- To execute contracts concluded between you and LEI.
- To send you information concerning new product offerings and other activities of the London Economics group of companies.
Unless your prior consent has been obtained, LEI will not provide your personal information to third parties. However, in any of the following cases LEI may provide personal information to third parties without your prior consent:
- If LEI is required to do so by law.
- If it is necessary to do so in order to protect the lives, persons, or properties of individuals, and obtaining your prior consent is difficult.
- If it is necessary to cooperate with central government institutions, local governments, or any entities acting on their behalf for the execution of any legally prescribed business, and there is concern that obtaining your consent may impede the execution of the said business.